Thursday, December 2, 2010

JUst NeW Post

It have been a very2 busy holiday, it is always like this every times I got holiday.. I dont know how people can say their holiday is very boring...well different people got different perspectives on things... well I am not doing much things for MYSELF but mostly for other people, like helping out weddings, dinner etc etc.. so much things to do..for about one week at home I only manage to do few things ONLY, like fixing BB gundam, I mean BB gundam, not MG gundam and it tooks me one week..damn.. times sure flies fast.. I finish my final exam on  23rd November... hooray... quite a sacrifice I make for this final, it is all due to myself wasting so much time on assembling Gundam(wasting a lot of money too...but I am satisfied)...well since this is just like a take off for me to write blog back, I want to make it simple and SHORT...till next time
In the middle is GP01 Physalis, i assembled it at USM, so u can imagine how litte work I have done during this holiday (only unicorn head and incomplete tiger armor)

No comments:

Post a Comment