Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thermo Dynamics

Today we had Thermodynamics test, horrible !!!.. do you know why it is called thermodynamics ?? At the beginning of this semester, we were taught that thermodynamics come from word thermo which means heat and dynamics that means movement or something like that... At that time I am know really sure what it means, until we have thermodynamic test this morning.. During the test I understand what is means by thermodynamics, I can feel body was very hot during the test even though the air conditioner is open at the lowest temperature... The burning feeling while doing the test is I think the thermo word comes, and for dynamics, I can feel blood flow through my veins , dup dap dup dap... so I think this is the main reason the word dynamics comes in... (p.S : sorry if u dont understand it because I dont understand it myself...huh)

No comments:

Post a Comment