Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sturdy Week

Today is the first day of study week for students in USM, but not for me since I just arrive at my home this morning, hahaha... a lot of things happens this morning.. Some people doesnt want to go back home in study week because they wont be studying at home, for me it didnt make any big difference between studying at home and study at college... rather I prefer study at home because we didnt need to go out to eat.. we just sleep or laying on bed, and poof , there is food for us( actually I want to write different things here, but because lack of vocabulary, I write this whole crappy things, hahaha).. There are also other reason for me to go back home because I need to visit someone important to me, someone that took care of me while I was still child other than my parents, because she is sick( oh...ibu..kau disiram bayu pagi) ....huh.. why I keep writing about crapppppppppyyyyy things, stop it already..

Last night, I board a train from Parit Buntar to KL Central..(actually it is we since I with Fathul ) , the time we take off is okay , only about ten minutes delay I think... and arrive at 4.36 in the morning.... There is nothing special about last night train, only I met with a pakistan girl with her brother... We met at the train cafe, I was sitting in front of fathul, what I was x puas hati is that girl and her brother keep condemning everything inside the train, they sit with one chinese girl and they speak english... i dont know what makes they are so high over other people..one of the sentence that I heard is " in London we didnt have this this this problem' .. I dont know whether they are live in London r just went there a few times... but dont BERLAGAK okay..since I am very MENYAMPAH with that siblings, I just went straight to bed... and watch anime from my laptop.. I dont know there are people out there that whatever things that come out from their mouth is made to make people hate them.. may Allah bless them with taufiq wal hidayah...not Bidayah...insyaAllah..

No comments:

Post a Comment