Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Antivirus



Antivirus, is it that essential for our computer, is it that important, sometimes it even delete program that did not do any harm to our computer, most latest antivirus will immediately delete anything that it defines as a threat.. even it just flash program.. for me, I only install it because , windows will keep prompting me to install it, if we do not install windows will say that our computer is in danger.. But have ever wonder why there is always new viruses ?? Is it true the one that create viruses everyday is hacker, dont they anything else to do..One of my friends once tell me that the real culprit who make virus is the antivirus company itself.. when they make a virus, they also make the antivirus, by doing this, the user of that company antivirus will feel safe with this antivirus..for me antuvirus is essential ... but I dont buy any anttivirus, I used ESET 4, though it is trial like in the picture, actually it provides same features as the original one.. I used trial stopper to stop the countdown so it will stay at 31days...so I dont need to pay to get same benefit as people who buy it.. I like this antivirus because it has frequent update(sometime two to three times a day), and it is automatic, not like avira or karspersky... I wont use bit defender though, it is heavy and sometimes can make your computer slow down a a bit..`

No comments:

Post a Comment