Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Damn application


Have you ever heard about microsoft security essential , it is a antispyware created by microsoft company to help windows user fight against spyware, and its free, so its means if you are using free personal antivirus, when you are equipped with this antispyware, insyaAllah your computer is safe.. Am I complimenting this software right now ?? I cant believe it.. This software is damn shit, it scan almost every activity we do to our computer, it makes our computer slower than 'kereta kodok' ..owh sorry, it is slower than that.. I thought this software is good since it comes from microsoft, but after sometimes using it, I feel my computer becoming slower and slower, i thought my ccomputer was affected by virus or something, so I formatted it couple of times, but it happen again and again, and at last my friend discover this software is the one that cause all that.. if you install this software, and open task manager, you will see it as a harmless application, it use less ram than other application like ym or skype, but the real thing is it makes your computer very slow...
P.S : I don't whether I will be sued by Windows Corporation for posting this

No comments:

Post a Comment