Sunday, August 8, 2010

Letter of apology

Assalamualaikum and good afternoon, actually I don't really want to write any post at this kind of time, but since this is very important, I will do it.. as you all may know, my last post is a bit harsh because I wrote in a condition where my heart throbbing due to angers...well I have cooled down now (it is good to have family that support you when you are in trouble), I write this post to ask for apology to anyone involved or stated in my last post.. I know they may be heart broken, sadness,angerness cause by the last post but I don't intend to delete that post as I think the content of that post can be a good lesson to that person, everyone and anyone especially me, as I now know  that most of my friend is reading my blog..(I thought there are nobody read it), so I need to take care of my words..Since the Ramadhan is coming near, I hope Allah will guide me to be a better person..actually , it is hurt to angry at someone, especially your friends.. there are like family substitute when we are away from our family...I hope this wont happen again...Let us all learn from our mistakes.. let not this incident break our friendship apart...even if our our body torn to pieces, let not break this bond as Islam have teach us the value of friendship (sayangi saudaramu lebuh daripadamu menyayangi diri sendiri)

4 comments:

  1. alhamdulillah,,,org yg dimaksudkan in the last post resah gelisah,,xdpt nak study sehari semalam...mgkn memg ade dia buat salah..xteliti ttg duit yg keluar masuk,,,tp yg part management bkn totally salah dia...kalau ada salah fhm..jgn berdendam...sampai memalukan seseorg,,,face to face bncg2...sedangkan dlm islam sendiri,Allah xbg kita cerita keburukan kita pd masa silam kat org lain...betapa Allah yyg kan kita sbg hambanya..lg kan kita yg hanya manusia biasa...hanya pendapat..^_^salam

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's okay to be angry..part of being human..you did not asked to be angry..and when we are angry,if we follow what the heart says,it'll lead to non rational behavior..nway i think this post is wonderful..but personally.it is better if you apologies straight to the person mentioned..i'm sure they will understand..sorry is not just words..it's a promise that you will try to overcome the things that hurt the people.so.. work on that too..
    trust me..anger can be easily suppress if you know the method..if you cannot do it by yourself,try finding helps from trusted friend or the professionals
    remember..when we are in anger,the devils are in control as they are flowing in our vain.
    (hmm..who am i to tell you this,you know better than me right??)
    -concerned people-

    ReplyDelete
  3. wsm..who is this hamba kerdil, identify yourself la if u want to comment, fyai, Ive personally apologise to that person.. for anyone who is terasa, think again..it might not be you... if you are the one , I already give sorry message to you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo..forgot ..i must thank all the people who comment here ..hahaha..i thought my blog was not laku.. so to have a comment...shocked..thanks for the advice..if want to give advice can also face to face with me.. I wont punch you..promise(cross finger..joking)

    ReplyDelete