Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bad things turning good(picture will add later, Usm internet got problems)



Assalamualaikum, at last .. a break ..quite busy nowadays.. anyways first of all, i want to wish every Muslim in the world " Happy Fasting month" may we get something valuable out of this month...May all of us manage to finish one month training of Ramadhan..may all of us manage to get closer to Allah SWT... okay, today I want to talk about things that bad can become good in the end actually... maybe some of you ( I think not much ) have read my last few post about Im getting mad at someone and post it in my blog.. well things have come back to normal between us..hahaha..but something that I was surprise is that person has change his attitude and become more responsible and dependable...shock!! yes, if u know that person , you will be shocked too.. How can I suddenly can change my opinion on him...well let me tell u this story, we third year chemical school student want to make a jacket for ourselves, to show us is different from other school student(if dont understand, buat2 pahamlah)... we all have agreed to make the jacket.. to make things better, hazman's brother in law have a t-shirt or shirt factory and have been supplying goverment office and activity , meanings the quality must be good to have supply the goverment bodies...we were very happy back there... Lots2 of idea coming from each of us...so we ask that person to ask his brother in law about it..we want it cheap,hehe)...so as we all know , that person lack seriousness... he always forget to ask his brother in law, he comes with thousands and thousands of excuse...



and then things become dull.. we are not interested anymore because we dont know how to proceed since that guy still havent ask his brother in law..a semester break past and he still havent ask about it...until, the moment when I post my madness on my blog about it...on monday he went to UKM for his sister graduation, without any hassle he bring my other friend jacket that we all think good for our jacket design, he shows it to his brother in law, ask for details and miracles..wow..and today he come back telling us about the details.. I am so happy about it, not just because we are going to have new jacket but also because I never think that my post that contain "evil" in it can actually teach good things to my friend.. hopefully I also can be more responsible and not left behind by that person.. because I am also not that good..

No comments:

Post a Comment