Sunday, August 8, 2010

CONVEX USM

Assalamualaikum,today as I was browsing through the picture in my handphone, I found it is  right to share it because there a lot of picture concerning USM's convocation a.k.a CONVEX that other people may interested in seeing it.

On monday , I went to main campus for royal Concert,first I thought there was a dinner, that is why I go..To my surprise, there is no food provided : =(... I think this concert is one of th activity held as an opening ceremony to CONvex...I dont want to blabber more, may the picture give u all more details about he concert.. Sultan Perlis and his wife come to the concert...





































enough about the concert..lets move on to next agenda..on friday , I went to main campus..again... but this time is for the convocation itself..why friday ?? that because on this day our seniors from engineering campus received their certificate... before that we take a walk around the kiosk beside the DTSB... there are so many of them, selling foods, drinks, clothes,camera and etc... just a little bit advance from night market... like chow kit one la..and then we met our seniors, some of them actually have returned to further their education in MA, I think some of them taking Phd now as they got 1st class degree..this is some pictures taken on that day..as for closing ceremonytonight, I hope there are somebody that go there and grab some picture... thats all..thanks









1 comment: