Friday, August 6, 2010

Gundam and my life

This entry actually written on 6 august morning, 1.23am.. I dont really know why but gmail and any google related stuff such as blogspot cannot be open using USM's internet...maybe I should change to wordpress... anyway this entry is about how I discover about gundam hobby.. It is okay if you are not interested in this entry, you can just move your cursor to the x button on the right of screen and push it... It doesnt matter to me...enough of that, okay, for me building gundam is not as childish as we all may see it... how ??

For most of us, we may think this hobby is childish, as for me I think it is not(repeated already).. why ?? because in building it you require most skills that only posses by adults and maybe teenagers such as cutting, filing, painting, spraying and etc.. do you all remember the last time you do the most desirable thing in your life, don't talk bout watching movies as everyone do it, and most of us watch movie because everyone do it..not because we really want to see it..how hypocrite of us.. I found this hobby when I was in form 2 I think, because at that time, my father bought me one when he return from Japan, that is the first time he goes there... this thing never happen anymore, because he will buy chocolate whenever he went overseas, so dissapointing..


My gunndam building hobby started to emerge back last holiday(June).. I think this is due to me working as mat indon.. how is it related.. actually my house undergoes renovation, so I decided to help the workers to gain some experience, maybe because of that my desire to build something has risen.. I dont know wether it is good or bad..in terms of money spending , it is bad...Some of my room pictures...after renovated



See the gundam, not pose correctly, hahaha, I like the freedom one, I bought in after I get money prize for my PMR, actually the color is white, because it get old, the color turns yellowish, so i decide to paint it aluminium color ,nice huh...I have modified the wing connector because it is broken before..

No comments:

Post a Comment