Saturday, July 24, 2010

Which one should I buy(already bought the infinite justice)

I wrote this post on Saturday 24th of July, the reason i put this up so late is because there is no internet connection in my room, i dont know whether it is only me or other people in usm is suffering from the same problem,arggh , it is always like this, why do they go for Jaring when there is TM and WiMax that offer better services, ahh, it is okay now, yea...it is nice to play with the ip adress,hahaha, anyway, the reason i ppost this because im in a dillema, well it has nothing to do with love or anything related because right now Im not in that kind of thing, lately ive been making little money on my own =) and I want to buy something with it. But the thing is I have too many wishes, I mean it , too many..if possible , I want to make a choice that will not make me regret later...Well, this is the thing that i want to buy and it will be available this Thursday 29th of July, because the shipment will arrive on Wednesday and the dealer will start selling his item starting thursday,well this is the item that thing that have my affection to it..

This unicorn gundam with titanium finish on its surface to make it more shiny..but the price is quite high..

This is normal unicorn gundam, it can transform=) and the price is less than Rm 50 from unicorn gundam titanium finish one but no gattling gun and stand

This is strike + iwsp, well as you can see, it is normal strike equipped with enormous amount of weapon,bang bang

This is strike E + iwsp , same as Strike + IWSP but the body and face is different, real different, commando like face

This is strike noir, I dont why it was given name strike even though it only inherets V fins from strike and the others is completely different

This is infinite justice gundam from gundam seed destiny series, as you can see its colour is quite different from other gundam, pink red..and its articulation is being said to be quite different from other MG series

Last but not least, this is Destiny Extreme Burst mode gundam, well as u can see it is equipped with sword, long gun(bazooka ??) and wings, it's wing will give rainbow colour if exposed to sunlight, everything good except its face, look like it is very sad..
 










No comments:

Post a Comment