Thursday, July 22, 2010

At last, new post..went to Sabah and Sarawak(old memories, doesnt care if u people don wanna read


Its been a few days since my last post, the reason behind this is the internet is damn slow at night, when I get new ideas to write, the internet speed kacau...ish..ish... but today, Environment class got canceled, I dont know why because didnt pay much attention at the end of the last lecture, anyway , its good, having JK's class for two hours is tiring plus today me and few of my ffriends are fasting..okay from the title should know already la, last month, or last two month, I go to Sabah and Sarawak, actually it is my first time going there and it conclude my journey through each state in Malaysia.. yahoo...Going to Sabah and Sarawak is like going oversea ..the culture is difference, the people is different, wearing tatoo and bertindik is okay there..(I don't know what is bertindik in English), maybe it is just their culture.. The people is nice, unlike KL people who always find every opportunity to cheat you... i go there with my father, he go there to work, I go there for holiday, how lucky(anyway, I am glad he pays for my tickets..)...see the picture, hahaha, like father like son...At Kuching, we reside ourselves at Riverside hotel, it is just behind this Kuching statue, like its name, sebelahnya ialah Sungai Rajang... Im glad we live here, the foods is good , real good , I think it only got 3 star, If I can give them star, I add up one more la...hahaha, futhermore it have its own supermarket on ground floor, nice, near 7E, near Centrepoint shopping centre, and near Jalan Gambir(you know what it sells here..lol).. The best thing about going there is I get to cross Sg Rajang using it's boat, the fees is really low, 50 sen(malaysian cents)..you can see the picture below , dunno how to edit..not take much picture because the travel is around two minutes only... And then I went to Dayang Salhah kek lapis sarawak shop, it is just cross the river.. actually I dont know the place, but after mendarat from the boat, I followed two akaks(sister).. and arrived at the shop... If u like to eat sweet things like me, you will gone crazy inside there, there are many types of cake there, with its design , marvellous, there is chocolate, vanilla, combination ...wah, so hungry when thinking back about it...i spend more than RM 100 to buy cake there,lol.. actually my father give the money to me if I want to buy any shirts or merchandise, unfortunately I spent halve of it for cakes..(mula dah mengarut)... and then I went to the shopping complex, not quite interested because some of things selling there is quite expensive compared to KL( xpa , orang Sarawak kaya)..and then go to Jalan Gambir, i have been seduce by one brother to buy Gambir, he tells me that Gambir Sarawak can be use for many purpose , not only for tuuuuuutttt....so I buy them , just keep it because if the one selling at RM 10 there cost RM 70 in Semenanjung...few days there, quite okay la...almost forgot, there I met Dr Ameerul who teach me JDM  last semester, in the class, he is quite garang, but actually he is a funny guy, he goes there as interviewer panel like my father...huh.. so long...
In a boat crossing Rajang river
This is my first time boarding MAS WING, actually it is forbidden to take picture here,lol

My father, i think I was his anak emas because he only bring me, but when I ask him, he said he love all his children

a picture of me, behind me is the boat who will serve me my dinner ,haha

They sell ketam on the road, wonder if that is ketam batu, muslim cannot eat la
Next paragraph, after that we went to Sabah , for my father, same purpose , become interviewer panel, but for me, new place to venture out, this place is much more interesting because we reside at the centre of kota Kinabalu city( I think so)..we live at Le Meridian hotel, quite classy hotel, maybe 4 to 5 star... actually, I dont like to go to high class hotel because the workers there is berlagak... if u wear T shirts and jeans , they will treat you so so je.. but if u come with coat and eerything, they think people wh wear expensive clothes rich??( not in most cases...lol..rich people always go to hotel wearing slipper only, with singlets and short)..we spend three days there, in front of our hotel is Pasar filipina..forget to tell u , the food in Sabah is very expensive, the roti canai is between Rm1 to Rm 1.20...but at pasar filipina, the food is cheap and delicious, they dont use much ajinamoto in their cooking, all is natural ingredients, every night we went there to eat, the fried rice there I give two tumbs up...even Shasha restaurant or Kedai near Jambatan cannot be compare with them.. One more thing , the pearls in Sabah is very2x cheap... if u go there, dont buy at pasar kraftangan, the price is quite cheap, but if u venture a little at the shop there, ucan get really low price pearls.. for example , for low quality pearl at p.kraftangan u can get at RM 15, but at these shop u can get Rm 4, just imagine how many we buy, and there are many colors of pearls there, for natural got blue black, white and peach, and some others got plated with other colour.. we spend few hundreds for pearls only( mcm x pernah jumpa mutiara)...thats all I think , tired already..




                    

No comments:

Post a Comment