Monday, July 12, 2010

Buy book


Assalamualaikum, today I bought a book called..aah just read from the picture, too lazy to retype.. This book is going to be used for chemical reaction engineering subject( I dont know why this sentence feels so skema, just bare with it.. special thing about this book is this is a second hand book..lol..('v')..I bought it at rm30 .. the actual price for this book is rm73.. quite the price I got there..(another roundof laugh).. but there is something I dont like about this book..tadaa
He already write his name( damn it)..as you can see, this book belongs to Raja Khairul....(read it urself la)... dont ask me wether he is blood related to any kings in malaysia, or he is a decendent of any raja malewar, because i just dont know , never ask,not interested...the reason why he sell it to me because he has two same book.. (he said that he terbeli dua, so rich )..but thanks to him I got this book at a very low price..lol..anyway my father is going to USA tomorrow, so it is rather appreciated if all of you who read this blabbering of mine to pray for his safety during his trip there for ten days, I really want to there myself, but the ticket is so damn expensive, 7000++ for one way I think ,(just teka la, jangan marah kalau salah, I never go myself)..thank you, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment