Saturday, March 27, 2010

Suka Hidup Senang !!!




Yesterday, we had an Usrah.. we played one game called mirror man...I just create the name because our moderator didnt give any name to it...This game is very easy, we were given one piece of paper and one ball pen...each of us need to stand up with our paper at the back of us... and then each of us need to go to every person and write all the good things and bad things to every person..we must write it on the paper using that person back as 'lapik' ... from this game we can know what is good things and bad things about ourself..and this is the result of that game.... from the result I dont know whether I like to help people or not because there are two points conflicting in this paper..and the best part is someone write "suka hidup senang" ..hahahahaha... I dont know whether I like to hidup senang very much.. but the person who write it dont want to hidup senang ka???hahaha... I know it was Fathul..sioot(sound like Tan teong EE)

No comments:

Post a Comment