Tuesday, March 23, 2010

VIVAxxx Sorry Ah Hoi for taking your time...

today we had a viva for EKC 291.. Fortunately, I got Dr Lim Jit Kang for first examiner and Dr Noel Fernando for second examiner.. This is the worst outcome I had expected. I started my presentation with introducing my group first. And then I started discussing the theory behind this experiment.. I think I a bit 'melalut' bla bla bla... I dont know how many minutes that I used but I think I accidentally overflow my partner time. We supposed to present for 10 minutes only.. But I think there is something not fair here... En Azam keep coming to our room interrupting my examiner. and I had to stop talking to respect En Azam and Dr Jit kang.. The problem is, Dr Jit Kang never stop the time when En Azam come.. So I think we have less time than we should get...Another thing is, about 75% of other group got a "kind" examiner like Dr Azmier and Dr Khairiah.. This is not fair... Just think about it..can you even compare killing machine and garden of flower.. not even a little.. But I like Dr Jit Kang so much, he make me want to study more and more... Sometimes a killing machine have its good side too...

No comments:

Post a Comment